As teenage boys search for their independence, they often struggle with:
- Substance Use and Anxiety
- Communicating Effectively
- Sex and Dating
- Anger Management
- Who am I?
But with some guidance, teenagers can learn to manage their emotions and make more insightful, well-informed choices.
— Independence Group for Teen Boys—
This 10-week workshop will use music and pop culture to help teens:
- Identify and manage their emotions
- Build and maintain a support system
- Gain insight into current living patterns
- Learn new life skills
- Form and solidify plans for the future
Open to boys 14 & 15 years old
For more information, please contact us.